6 fresh jalapenos, sliced in half lengthwise
5 to 6 tablespoons vegan cream cheese (I use Tofutti)
12 strips vegan bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Hollow out the jalapeno halves, scooping out the seeds (I use a spoon).
3. Fill with vegan cream cheese, then wrap with vegan bacon (you can secure with a toothpick if you like).
4. Spread wrapped jalapenos on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Warning: These poppers are spicy and addictive!
Source of recipe: I converted my cousin's famous recipe to veganism.