2 prepared gluten free waffles
1-2 tablespoons vegan butter (I use Earth Balance)
3-5 squares chocolate (I use Endangered Species)
5 vegan marshmallows (I use Dandies)
1. Toast the waffles until they start to turn slightly golden, just enough to defrost and stiffen a little. Melt butter in small pan on medium heat.
2. While butter melts, take 1 waffle and place chocolate on it avoiding getting too close to the edge of the waffle.
3. Take the marshmallows, and place them on the chocolate waffle (keeping away from the edge to prevent leaking). Place it in the buttery pan.
4. Place the other waffle on top and cover with lid. Check after a few minutes; once the waffle is golden or darker (like a burnt color), flip and recover.
5. Check again in a couple minutes. Once it is golden or darker and all gooey (feel free to flip again, if needed) remove from pan.
I cut it partially in 1/2, and it looked like Pacman. Then you can put a marshmallow in front of the "mouth," and it looks like the white things Pacman eats. It's fun to serve to others!
Source of recipe: I wanted s'mores since I didn't get to enjoy them on my last day of camping.