2 tablespoons olive oil
5 slices marinated tempeh (I use coconut curry variety)
4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
2 large handfuls organic baby spinach, stemmed
tamari soy sauce, to taste
1. In a pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add tempeh and cook for a few minutes, rotating occasionally.
2. Move tempeh to one side of the pan and add mushrooms to the other side; cook for a few minutes.
3. Cut tempeh into pieces while still in the pan and stir together with mushrooms.
4. Mix in spinach and cook another couple of minutes.
5. Add tamari and cook until spinach is wilted. Enjoy! Would taste nice on top of rice or pasta and taste very good alone as well.
Source of recipe: I was hungry and didn't have too many ingredients on hand and this is what I came up with.