3/4 cups dry quinoa
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup filtered water
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup vegan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons garlic powder Toppings:
coconut oil, as needed
1/4 cup onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cups fresh kale leaves, chopped
1/2 cup pizza or tomato sauce
1/2 cup vegan cheese
1. Place the quinoa in a bowl and fill the bowl with enough water to cover all the grains. Cover with plastic wrap, and let soak on the counter for 8 hours. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a small baking tray with the oil.
2. Thoroughly rinse and drain the quinoa and transfer it to a food processor. Add the water, baking powder, vegan cheese, and seasonings and pulse until the mixture is smooth (almost like a pancake batter).
3. Pour the quinoa batter into the pan, and spread it out evenly with a spatula. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven. If the dough is not crispy or starting to brown, flip it over and bake another 5-10 minutes.
4. While the crust is baking, saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and kale in some oil. Once the crust is done, spread the pizza sauce evenly, followed by the vegan cheese, and veggies.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and bake the pizza for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Slice it up and ta-da! For more recipes you can visit my blog; just getting started with it but planning on updating it often! http://runningonveg.blogspot.com/ 
Source of recipe: Modified the crust recipe found on the internet and made my own topping combinations.