2 tablespoons coconut oil
2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1/2 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 tablespoon curry paste (I used green curry paste)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup unsweetened nondairy milk (I use almond)
1 large sweet potato, cubed
1 red bell pepper, chopped
7 cups kale, chopped
1. Heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat in a frying pan. Add the garlic, onion powder, ginger, curry, salt, and pepper.
2. Fry for a couple minutes until the spices are softened and fragrant. Slowly add the milk and the sweet potato.
3. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until potatoes are soft, but not mushy! Add the bell pepper and saute for another 5 minutes, or until the peppers have softened.
4. If necessary, add more milk. Reduce heat. Add the kale and cover until the leaves have wilted.
5. Uncover and stir, mixing the kale into the potatoes and pepper.
Serve over jasmine rice or just as is, and ta-da! You are now a Thai chef...sorta.
Source of recipe: I wrote the recipe. Visit my blog to see more recipes! http://runningonveg.blogspot.com/