1 can coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon*
2 tablespoon agave nectar or other sweetener**
1. Empty the can of coconut milk into a dish. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours (I did this overnight).
2. Spoon out the clear coconut water that has separated from the coconut. (You can discard or use for another recipe).
3. Using a hand mixer, whip the coconut slowly adding the vanilla, agave, and cinnamon.
4. Freeze for 3 to 4 hours and... TA-DA! Homemade ice cream
* If you don't like cinnamon, try adding something else to your ice-cream, like 1/4 cup of berries or 2 to 3 tablespoon chocolate chips! I use the Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are vegan! Let me know how you like that if you try it.
** If you use regular sugar you may want to use more than 2 tablespoons.
Source of recipe: Made it up. Visit my blog for more vegan recipe ideas! http://runningonveg.blogspot.com/