1 cup vegan dark choclate, cut into very small pieces (less than 1/4 inch)
1 cup vegan cream (I use Silk)
1 to 2 tablespoons liquer of your choice (i like dark rum, grand marnier, or kahluha)
1. Place chocolate pieces in a heat-proof bowl.
2. To a pot, add creamer and bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
3. Pour hot creamer over chocolate and wisk together until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Wisk in liquer and let slightly cool before pouring over your cake/dessert.
5. To make into truffles, place dessert in fridge to harden. (You can place ganache in fridge to harden and roll out amazing vegan Truffles. Coat in powdered cocoa or vegan sugar.)