1 Bunch Rapini (Broccoli Rabe), cleaned
1/2 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 C oil-packed sundried tomatoes, chopped
pinch salt or sprinkle of shoyu
1. Clean rapini (Youtube has videos for this).
2. Drizzle a small amount (2t) of the tomatoes' oil into the pan.
3. Saute onions on medium heat until translucent.
4. Add garlic, & saute 30 seconds.
5. Add rapini, & saute for 30 seconds, turn the heat down to low, cover for 2 minutes.
6. Add capers and sundried tomatoes, & saute for another minute or so.
*This is nice with cream of cauliflower soup and a TLT (tempeh, lettuce & tomato).