3 large, very ripe banans- mashed
2 Tbs unsweetened apple sauce
1 C uncooked old fashioned oats
1 C Flour (I used Oat flour- but feel free to expirment)
1 packet chocolate flavored pudding mix
2/4 C packed light brown sugar (Feel free to expirment w/ the type of sweetener)
1 Tbs agave nectar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 - 1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a small loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients (expect the walnuts).
3. In a small bowl combine the 3 bananas, applesauce, and agave nectar together.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until well combined. (It may seem that the batter is too dry- but be sure to combine all ingredients well)
5. Fold in walnuts, if using.
6. Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45-60mins, or until an inserted knife comes out clean
* I love this recipe- and it can be modified in many ways to suit different preferances. My goal was to create a satisfying, filling and healthy banana bread that feels a little naughty. It's great for breakfast, as it's hearty, very moist and totally delicious.