1 medium sweet potato- cubed and chopped
6 cups kale
2 stalks celery
1 medium onion
2 carrots chopped
3 tbs olive oil
1 bag frozen bell peppers (red, yellow, and green)
2 tsb sea salt
2 cloves chopped garlic
2 tbs cocoa powder
1 tbs cinnamon
1 tbs chili powder
1 can each cannelini, black, and kidney beans
2 cans diced tomatoes
2 cups vegetable broth
1. Over medium heat, saute garlic, celery, onions, and carrots in olive oil for 10 minutes.
2. Add bell peppers and sweet potato, cover and simmer for additional 10 minutes.
3. Add vegetable broth, sea salt, chili powder, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
4. Chop kale into small pieces and stir in.
5. Add beans and tomatoes.
6. Cook together for 30 minutes with all ingredients combined.
Serve with vegan cornbread or chips and guac!