- 16 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped greed onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbs dried sage leaves
- pepper to taste
- 9 no boil lasagna noodles*
- 1 cup vegan ricotta cheese (see recipe below)
- 3/4 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, drained
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbs Italian seasonings
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder seasonings
- In a large skillet, saute the mushroom, 1/2 tsp salt and green onions in coconut oil over medium high heat until tender. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, coconut milk, sage, 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper.
- In another small bowl mash the tofu, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, Italian seasonings, and garlic powder.
- spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce in an 11 x 7 in baking dish. top with 3 noodles. Top the layer of noodles with 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce, half of the mushroom and onion mixture, 1/2 cup tofu ricotta cheese mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat this process. Top with remaining noodles, Sauce, and cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
* read labels! Some no-boil noodles contain eggs.