½ cup chickpea flour
½ cup quinoa flour
½ cup tapioca flour
¼ tsp xanthan gum
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp salt
1 tsp chopped fresh herbs (rosemary and parsley are a good combination)
3 egg replacer mixed with 6 Tbl water
½ cup soda water
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 450F Gas 8.
2. Spray a 23cm diameter pie dish with olive oil.
3. Whisk together the dry ingredients. Add herbs and mix well.
4. Whisk the egg replacer with the water until frothy. Add soda water and vinegar - mix well. Stir into dry ingredients and combine well.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pie dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.