Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 6 Scallions, Chopped
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce ( Lee Kum Kee or a brand that you're sure is vegan)
- 2" Piece of Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Substitute
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Parika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Bay Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 2 Massel Chicken Boullion cubes or 2 teaspoons chicken style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
Whiz all ingredients in the blender for about 30 seconds or just enough to pulverize the scallions, red pepper, ginger, and garlic.
- 2 lb. Extra Firm Tofu
- 2 Tablspoons extra Virgin Olive oil
-Drain the tofu. Press to remove excess water
- Blend the sauce ingredients
- Marinate the tofu over night.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes
Visit the link below to read detailed instrctions and other recipes and photos on my blog!