Autumn Pumpkin Spice Loaf
- 2 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill All-Purpose GF Flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 can Farmer’s Market Organic pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips (vegan)
Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly oil the bottom of your bread loaf pan. In a medium-size bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients together.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir together.
Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake in the center of oven for 45-60 minutes. Bread is done when you stick a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
Let the loaf cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan and enjoy!