Balsamic Roasted Peppers
2 green peppers
2 red peppers
1 Spanish onion
3 cloves finely chopped garlic
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 teaspoon lemon juice
finely ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 425 Celsius.
2) Cut Spanish onion, green and red peppers into teaspoon sized chunks, place on a baking sheet.
3) Whisk lemon juice, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together.
4) Pour mixture over peppers and onions, toss until evenly distributed.
5) Bake on top rack until onions caramelize, approximately 20 minutes.