1 block of regular tofu, extra-firm
your favorite vegan BBQ sauce
2 medium onions
any other sandwich fixings
1) On the day before you want to eat your BBQ, put the tofu in the freezer. I find by freezing the tofu, it has a more meaty texture. On the next day, thaw tofu and squeeze out all the water.
2) Slice it into what ever size you like.
3) Cover bottom of a casserole dish with your favorite BBQ sauce. Put tofu in and coat with BBQ sauce.
4) Bake BBQ tofu at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, covered.
5) Uncover and bake for 25 more minutes. Let cool.
6) Saute onions. When tofu has cooled, eat as a sandwich with lettuce tomatoes.