1 teaspoon flour
2 cups pizza dough (about 2 handfuls)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
3 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup cashew parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
1/2 cup corn
1/3 cup thinly sliced green and/or red bell pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take out a large pizza pan or cookie sheet, spray with cooking oil and sprinkle flour on top.
3. Stretch the dough and press to a thin layer on pan, shape it to be a rectangle or round pizza.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the top and spread with a marinating brush or spoon over every inch of the dough. Sprinkle with minced garlic, then with onion powder and garlic powder. Spread tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle the cashew parmesan on top so that it covers the pizza. Sprinkle basil, corn and the peppers all over the pizza.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until edges brown. Dig in.
Source of recipe: i have been expeirimenting with many new vegan foods and i had just took a trip to this awesome vegan retaurant. Their food helped me create some of the recipies i use everyday so it tastes great and it is easy to make.