Bean Sprout Noodle Bake
Bean sprouts (lots)
noodles / spaghetti (just a little)
soya milk (optional)
1. Boil a small amount of noodles in a pan with enough water to cover them.
2. When water is almost all boiled off, add as many bean sprouts as you like and fry for 2 mins.
3. Add any pasta sauce or spices you'd like to the pan (I use tomatoe sauce, soya milk and basil).
4. Cook for a further 4mins constantly stirring.
5. Place the pasta on a baking tray or tinfoil.
6. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and put in oven for 15mins