2 slices raisin bread (I use Ezekial Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Grain Bread)
1 to 2 tablespoons cashew butter (I LOVE Artisana Brand)
1 ripe cherimoya fruit (slightly soft, but not mushy is what you're looking for)
ground spices: cinnamon, allspice, ginger, whatever you like (optional)
1. You can toast the bread if you want, but for sweet sandwiches such as this I like to keep my bread soft and a tiny bit cold.
2. Spread cashew butter on one of the slices of bread.
3. slice your Cherimoya however you see fit and place it on the bread.
4. Sprinkle on whatever spices you like (this is optional, I like the pure Cherimoya flavor) and put on the last piece of bread.
5. Eat, and feel the explosion of flavor in every bite!
Source of recipe: I made this up as a way to use up a giant cherimoya, and eat my favorite fruit ever!