Chocolate Fluff Pancakes
1 cup Aunt Jemima Original Pancake and Waffle Mix (not buttermilk or instant kind!!!)
1 and 1/2 teaspoons ener-g Ener-G Egg Replacer
2 tablespoons water
equal parts lemon lime soda (secret ingredient I learned in 8th grade home-ec class)
and chocolate rice dream to make 3/4 of a cup
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
non-dairy chocolate chips
oil or margarine to grease griddle or frying pan (use spray on stuff)
*warning- these are more like dessert than breakfast- but boy oh boy are they yummy!!!!
1. Heat greased griddle or large frying pan on low.
2. Put ener-g egg and water in big bowl, whisk together well.
3. Add pancake mix, soda and chocolate rice milk, and oil. whisk together well, but not too much (too much mixing will toughen pancakes).
4. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto the heated griddle. (I just use a big spoonful)
5. Drop chocolate chips onto pancakes. I like to put them in the shape of smiley faces. = )
6. When pancakes start to bubble a little, flip them over. I don't like to burn the pancakes, I prefer them to be light golden rather than brown, that's why I keep the heat on low.
7. Cook a minute or two more till both sides are evenly golden and middle isn't mush.
8. Theyre done! yum yum yum get out the maple syrup and eat them up!!!