Easy Spicy Tofu Pad Thai
1 (8 oz) package regular firm cubed tofu
6 oz peanut sauce (I like 7 Paths chili peanut)
veggies (peppers, onions, bean sprouts, whatever you like)
2 tablespoons margarine or oil
1 tablespoons soy sauce
7 oz rice noodles
- Bring a small pot of water to boil.
- Melt margarine in a large skillet.
- On medium to high heat, brown tofu and sprinkle with Cajun seasonings. Add veggies and cook until done. Turn off heat.
- Turn off the pot of boiling water. Once it has stopped bubbling, add rice noodles to soak for 3-5 min.
- Pour half of the peanut sauce onto the tofu and stir it up (to make sure everything gets evenly coated with the sauce)
- Drain and rinse noodles with cold water for 30 seconds.
- Add the noodles to the pan and cover with the rest of the peanut sauce. Add soy sauce.
- Turn the heat back on and cook for about 5 min. stirring frequently, until done.