Fabulous Low Calorie Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 EnerG egg substitute
1/2 cup light margarine
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, using a mixer, lightly beat margarine until soft, then add sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
4. Beat until smooth, scraping edges as necessary.
5. Add in egg replacer and vanilla and mix well.
6. Now add the flour mixture and beat slowly.
7. Fold in oats using a spatula/wooden spoon.
8. Drop onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
9. Using a fork dipped in warm water, make a cross on top of each cookie.
10. Bake 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Each cookie has about 80 calories.