Fruity Cranberry Coconut Cookies
2 medium apples, chopped
1 small to medium banana, chunked
3 to 4 tablespoons date syrup (depending on how wet or fluffy/ fruity or sweet you want your cookies)
1-2/3 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Grease baking sheet.
2. In a bowl, combine apples and banana; stir to mix thoroughly. Stir in date syrup.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir to thoroughly combine.
4. Stir dry mixture into we mixture. Stir in coconut and cranberries. Scoop dough onto baking sheets.
5. Bake for 18 minutes. (The outside will be hard and chewy, but the inside will stay soft.)