added this 11 months ago
Gluten-Free Carrot Pie
What you need:
3 cups ground oats
1 cup chopped dates
1 cup chopped raisins
4 carrots, chopped and boiled
All spice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
Dash of vanilla
What you do:
1. Chop carrots and boil in water for 10–15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Soak dates in water for the duration of boiling the carrots. Drain and set aside.
3. Grind oats in food processor to create flour consistency.
4. Along with oats, add spices, dates and raisins into food processor. Blend until consistency of gooey crust.
5. Add crust mixture into pie pan, push mix until completely covering the pan. Grind more oats or fruit to make more crust if needed.
6. Add boiled carrots, banana, soaked dates and spices to blender. Blend mixture until creamy filling consistency.
7. Add filling to pie crust, top with slices of carrots, pears, apples, or bananas and a dash of spices.
8. Cooking is optional! Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.