1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2. Place tortilla on baking sheet with a light spray of oil and bake for 5-6 minutes
3. Cook your onions on a pan until slightly brown
4. Mix onion and cheese together making a gooey mixture
5. remove tortilla from oven and spread cheese-onion mixture (If not using cheese remove the tortilla from oven and spread sauce on top first before rest of the veggies)
6. Spread pasta sauce on top and place all the veggies you'd like on top
7. Place completed pizza back into the oven for about 5 minutes
8. Remove and enjoy!