I deem you, "Italian Cubes of Glory!"
1 package tempeh
Italian dressing (I like it extra zesty!!)
vegan cooking spray
This is so easy, derived from an overage of condiments in my fridge and lack of motivation to come up with more creative mixtures!!
1. Cube the tempeh into a bowl with a lid.
2. Add Italian dressing so that the cubes are covered and there is enough to coat the bottom of the bowl.
3. Let it marinate anywhere from 5-30 minutes. (a trick: the tempeh will absorb some of the dressing, so if you like it really really flavorful, you might need to add more dressing)
4. Heat a skillet with cooking spray in it over a med-high flame (or burner). when the cooking spray turns a bit brown, add the cubes and all the dredges of the dressing.
5. Cook till its a wonderful toasted color.
And there-you-go!! Cubes of Glory!!