Idiot-Proof Yummy Couscous
One package of couscous (or about 2 cups dry)
2 cups of broth (water & any vegan powdered broth)
1 can of VegAll (mixed vegetables)
1 tablespoon margarine
Garlic salt to taste
Vegan Parmesan to taste
1. Bring the broth to a boil.
2. Add the couscous, turn off the heat, and cover the pot for five minutes.
3. Add the margarine and the VegAll to the couscous and mix completely.
4. Add garlic salt and mix, repeating this step until its as garlicky as you like it.
5. Sprinkle vegan parmesan on top, and eat!
This makes a great lunch to take to work, can be eaten hot or cold, and takes almost NO time to cook!