Incredible Pot Stickers
3 cups flour
1 cup water
1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu
1 head savoy/Chinese cabbage, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped
3 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup vegetable stock
oil, as needed for frying
1. To prepare wonton skins, gradually add water to flour while mixing by hand. Press together (will seem dry) and wrap with a wet paper towel and place into fridge for about 30 minutes. Can be done twice to make enough for all the pot stickers.
2. To prepare filling, put tofu, cabbage, carrots, and green onions into a food processor with the shredding blade. Place into a large bowl. Add sesame oil, soy sauce, and vegetable stock and mix by hand.
3. To assemble, take dough out of fridge. Knead until soft. Cut into quarters. Roll out into a log about the size of a quarter thick. Cut each piece off individually (about 1" long) and roll out on a floured surface until round and thin.
3. Stuff with pot sicker filling and fold into a half moon. Can be sealed with water. Repeat until all the filling is gone. Can then be frozen on a cookie sheet.
4. To cook, fry them in hot oil until golden.
Dip in soy sauce mixed with sliced green onions.