2 heads of hearts of romaine lettuce
1 cup asparagus heads
1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
2 teaspoons vegan Dijon mustard
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
finely ground pepper
1/4 cup pine nuts
3 cloves finely diced garlic
1) Sauté sliced cremini mushrooms and asparagus heads in olive oil until golden brown.
2) Toast pine nuts in sauté pan until lightly browned.
2) Mix lemon juice, Dijon mustard and garlic together.
3) Slowly whisk in olive oil until dressing emulsifies, add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Top sliced hearts of romaine with the sautéed veggies.
5) Add toasted pine nuts and sun dried tomatoes to salad.
6) Pour dressing over the salad and serve.
The BEST summer salad!