1/2 cup mixed berried (blackberry, blueberry, strawberry)
1 can sparkling water (chilled)
ice, to taste
1 tablespoon agave syrup, or to taste
1. Place berries in blender; puree until smooth.
2. Place a strainer over a wide-mouth drinking glass and pour berries into strainer, mashing the berries with a large spoon until all juices have been strained into cup.
3. Pour sparkling water through the strainer to flush through all juices.
4. To another drinking glass, add ice. Place strainer over new cup and pour soda mixture through strainer to remove any small berry particles.
5. Stir in agave syrup. Squeeze lemon into soda mixture.
Source of recipe: I wrote this recipe