Mouthwatering Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
4 tbsp flaxmeal
1 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp warm water
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Spoon by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, rolling each piece between your hands to form a smooth ball.
4. Using a fork, press on dough balls in two directions to form cross hatch pattern.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
6. Let cool on cookie sheet over rack.