No Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oat Cookies
1 (12-ounce) bag vegan chocolate chips or chunks
1 cup natural chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate until melted while stopping to stir frequently.
2. Shape a small amount of peanut butter into a ball about the size of a quarter.
3. Roll peanut butter in oats until coated.
4. Dip in melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
5. Put in freezer or refrigerator until cool. They're delicious!!!
Source of recipe: 1.