The Perfect Vegetarian Tacos
Yield - About 1/8 Cup
1 Tbsp Chili Powder (Which kind is up to you and on how spicy you want this. Run of the Mill Red Chili Powder works great)
1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1/4 Tsp Garlic Power
1/4 Tsp Onion Power
1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/4 Tsp Dried Oregeno
1/8 Tsp Ground Coriander
TT Sea Salt
TT Black Pepper
TT Ground Cayenne Powder
I use about 1/8 Tsp Salt/Pepper/Cayenne for 1 Cup of this recipe. Use as desired.
2 Cups "Beef" Crumbles (You can also use any other "Meat" product, although results work best when using a beef substitute.)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1/2 Tsp Jalepeno Sauce
1/2 Cup Water
About 7 oz of Red or Black Beans (Canned) Drained but not rinsed.
1) Combing Seasoning in a Small Mixing Bowl.
2) Pan Fry "Meat" using the Olive Oil. Cook Until sizzling and "Meat" is browning.
3) Reduce heat to a simmer and add water, seasoning, and pepper sauces. Add beans if desired
4) Let the water simmer out. Do not drain.
5) Prepare tacoes on your favorite hard or soft shell, top with diced tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and Cheese*
*Cheese Substitutes might be the wrong texture for this.