4 to 5 medium potatoes, sliced
garlic powder or other seasonings, to taste
salt, to taste
1/2 cup gravy (I used the recipe from Happy Herbivore)
3/4 cup vegan mozzarella cheese, cubed
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
2. Fries: Lay out potatoes on a greased cookie sheet. Season with garlic powder and salt to your liking. Bake your fries for 30 minutes, stirring once half way through. When done, move your fries to a casserole dish and set aside.
3. Gravy: Now prepare your gravy. Take 1/2 cup of the gravy and pour over the fries.
4. "Cheese": Sprinkle vegan mozzarella evenly over your fries and gravy (it doesn’t have to be totally covered).
5. Set your oven to broil and pop your casserole dish under the broiler until your cheese starts to melt and bubble a little. There should should still be cubes, but I suppose you could have your cheese as melty as you want it. Now serve!
Source of recipe: I came up with this recipe.