1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
2. Place the chickpeas in a food processor with the tahini, milk and oil and blend until smooth.
3. Sieve the agave, pea protein, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into the food processor and pulse to combine.
4. Gently stir the chopped chocolate into the mix.
5. Divide the mix into 10 equal balls and then on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper, flatten all 10 balls into cookie shapes.
6. Bake cookies in the oven for 15-20 mins and then remove and leave to cool before transferring to a wire rack until they are completely cooled.