Pumpkin Lover's Muffins, Bread, or Cake
egg substitute for 4 eggs
1 cup agave
1/2 cup oil
2 cups pumpkin purée (I did my own - thinner than canned.)
2-1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
chocolate chips, nuts, fruit (optional)
1) Blend "eggs", agave, and oil. Add pumpkin and mix.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, cloves, nutmeg, ginger. (I don't think this recipe is particularly strong on the spice. If you like very spicy pumpkin cake, you may want to add more spice. My husband thought it was plenty spicy though.)
3) Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to mix. (If you desire, you can add chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, etc. to the batter. I made muffins with no additions, and added chocolate chips to make a 9" cake with the rest of the batter.)
4) Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. If making cake or bread, spray those pans with non-stick.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. I topped some of the muffins and cake with "cream cheese-agave frosting". Nummy!
Source of recipe: I took three different pumpkin muffin/bread recipes that I found online and combined & modified them to fit the ingredients I had and wanted to use.