Quick and Easy Pita "Elephant Ears"
3 tablespoons sugar (plus more, to taste)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (plus more, to taste)
1 tablespoon vegan butter
1. Preheat oven to broil. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Butter one side of pita and cover with cinnamon and sugar.
2. Place pita butter side down on a baking sheet. Repeat the process on the other side.
3. Place under the broiler for about 3 minutes, or until it begins to brown. Use a spatula to flip it over and bake another 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pita from the oven and sprinkle on more cinnamon and sugar. Flip with the spatula and douse the other side in more cinnamon and sugar.
5. Eat as soon as it's cool enough for you to handle.
Source of recipe: I came up with this.