Raw Sausage Pizza with Zucchini Crust
1 1/2 cups sprouted buckwheat
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon oregano
6 sundried tomatoes, soaked
1/2 teaspoon basil
1 clove garlic
small squirt Braggs Amino Acids
1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked 3 to 6 hours
1/4 cup red pepper
2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon tahini
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Veggies, chopped (mushrooms, broccoli, fennel etc)
3/4 cup pecans
1/4 cup apple
1/8 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
1/2 tablespoon salt
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon sage
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon cayenenne
1 teaspoon chili powder
1) Crust: Process all ingredients on pulse until smooth but still a tad chunky. Spread on non stick sheet and dehydrate. This will really shrink up, so double the recipe, or lay it on thick.
2) Sausage: Pulse all ingredients until a paste forms. Pinch off little chunks and place on mesh tray. Place in dehydrator.
So you can dry the crust and sausage at the same time. Dry for 2 to 3 hours at 105 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Sauce: Process all ingredients until thick and smooth, adding water to to thin if desired
4) Cheese: Process all ingredients until smooth.
5) Soak the veggies in water until ready.
6) When crust is done (not crunchy but dry, unless you want it crunchy), gentrly spread on the sauce, cheese, and top with vegetables and sausage. ENJOY!!!
Source of recipe: I made this up..