2. Pour mixture into 9" deep dish pie plate or springform pan. Push mixture with your hands on bottom and sides.
3. Place in oven for about 10 minutes until crust is dry. Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the filling.
1. Cut up bananas and pour lemon juice over them and set aside. Whisk together 1/2 cup of the soymilk and 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, pour 2 cups soymilk and 2/3 cup sugar. Cook on medium/high heat until steaming. Add cornstarch/ soymilk mixture and stir until boiling. Once it boils, reduce heat to low and stir for additional five minutes until mixture thickens.
3. Remove from heat and stir in Earth Balance and vanilla. When combined, add banana lemon juice mixture. Pour into baked crust and refrigerate until firm.
1. When pie is cool, top with whipped cream made from the fat of a can of chilled coconut milk.
2. Chill the can for several hours. When cold, open can and scoop just the fat off the top.
3. Whip it for 3- 4 minutes with a mixer. Add a little powdered sugar and vanilla if you want.
4. Spread on top of pie and serve!