Rhubarb Bars for the Herbivore
1 cup flour
5 tablespoons vegan powdered sugar
1/2 cup vegan margarine (I use Nucoa) [u]Rhubarb Topping[/u]:
2 egg equivalents, prepared
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup flour
2 cups rhubarb, chopped*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Crust: In a bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix until crumbly. Transfer to a 7" x 11" pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Topping: In a bowl, combine rhubarb topping ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined.
4. After the crust has baked for 15 minutes, pour topping mixture over hot crust and spread evenly.
5. Bake for another 35 minutes. Enjoy
* I personally like to cut up our rhubarb nice and fine but my gf likes it cut traditionally (usually stringy chunks).
Source of recipe: This is a recipe I mixed up a while ago