"So delicious you won't believe it's healthy" Oatmeal
1/2 cup oatmeal (Old-Fashioned Quaker Oatmeal)
1/8 cup sugar-free maple syrup of your choice
low calorie granulated sweetener of choice (amount varies depending on your sweet tooth)
2/3 cup water (or soy milk if you like your oatmeal creamy)
Optional: 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. Measure 1/2 cup oatmeal into microwave safe bowl.
2. Combine syrup and water/milk with oatmeal in bowl.
4. Microwave oatmeal for approximately two minutes.
5. Remove oatmeal and stir in low cal sweetener. I usually use two teaspoons, but it depends on how sweet you like your oatmeal!
6. Microwave another 30 seconds.
7. Optional: Sprinkle the brown sugar on top (sometimes I add cinnamon powder as well!)
This recipe is an amazing healthy start to your day! I hated oatmeal as a kid, but apparently my mom just did not know how to make it. Enjoy!