Spicy Kumara Soup
2 big kumaras (cut up to the size of dice)
1 tablespoon curry Powder
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
75 grams margarine (I use Olivani)
soy milk (optional)
1. Melt butter, Add garlic and curry powder, and mix together.
2. Add kumara, and brown lightly.
3. Add some water to just cover kumara . Simmer (its okay you can add more water if it gets low. howe'ver, the more you add the more runny the soup will be).
4. Use a blender or blender stick to liquefy.
5. Add soy milk to achieve desired consistency. I don't usually use any though.
Serve with toast or bread.
Happy Eating. I've never had any complaints with this easy recipe.