Tasty Tofu Enchiladas
12 ounces tofu, chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup onions, diced
cayenne pepper, to taste
1 (12 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
4 ounces diced green chiles
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup cooked rice
4 ounces jalapenos, diced
2 (16 ounce) cans enchilada sauce, divided
10 (8") tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet, combine tofu and onions. Cook at medium heat. Season tofu with cayenne pepper.
2. Add tomatoes, green chiles, chili powder, salsa, rice, jalapenos. Allow to simmer.
3. While mixture is cooking, pour 1 can enchilada sauce in an 8x10" baking dish. When skillet mixture is heated through, heat a smaller skillet at medium heat.
4. Dampen tortillas slightly and place briefly in second skillet until soft and warm. Place 1/3 cup of the mixture into each tortilla and roll.
5. Place rolled tortillas in baking dish. Cover with remaining mixture and enchilada sauce. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.