1 block extra firm tofu cut into blocks and frozen
1 cup cut carrots
2 cups cut broccoli crowns
2 cups snow peas
1 red bell pepper
1/2 medium onion
Teriyaki sauce ( I prefer Ye veri teriyaki)
1/2 teaspoon crush red pepper ( you can adjust the spices to how spicy you want it to be)
1/4 teaspoon chili pepper
1 tablespoon garlic
2 cups dry whole wheat pasta ( any shape will do)
1) First bring water to boil for pasta and then add pasta to water and cook till al dente drain and set aside.
2) While you wait for the pasta to cook chop veggies and put into a bowl and pour teriyaki sauce into bowl about a half a cup.
3) Add the chili pepper and red pepper to bowl.
4) Put thawed tofu in a small bowl with some teriyaki sauce to marinate it.
5) Put enough olive oil into frying pan to cover the bottom about a teaspoon. Add garlic and allow the pan to heat up.
6) Once the pan is warm add tofu and brown. Then add the veggies and spices from the bowl. Cook the veggies to how you like them done.
7) Add the pasta and make sure you coat it with teriyaki sauce, you may need to add more.
8) Cook until the pasta is warm and serve.