1 can of Tuno
a few spoonfuls of vegan mayo (any brand)
small handful of fresh spinach or fresh parsley (your choice)
3 green onions
dash of pepper
optional: 1 or 2 sticks of celery
optional: a smear of Dijon mustard
optional: 1 or 2 dill pickles, chopped up
I have to admit that I don't like Tuno on its own straight out of the can. But my Tuno Salad as a sandwich is heavenly!
Wash and drain the fresh veggies.
2) Chop all fresh veggies into tiny Pieces.
3) Open the can of Tuno and scoop it into a bowl. Add a few spoonfuls of the vegan mayo, the chopped veggies, the dash of pepper, and stir well. Optional: Add the chopped dill pickle in and stir it around too.
4) Make yourself a sandwich!
Other ideas! Toast the bread!
* Put the Tuno and a slice of vegan vegan cheese between two slices of bread and grill them like a tuna melt or grilled vegan cheese sandwich. This is really yummy.
* Let your Tuno Salad sit for a day in the fridge - it is a bit better after all the flavors mingle.