Vegan Pizza (with mashed potatoes)
mashed potatoes ( I use instant)
nutritional yeast (to taste)
salt (to taste)
roma tomatoes (sliced thickly)
oregano (to taste)
1 garlic clove (fresh, sliced.. more if you like)
black pepper (to taste)
pizza toppings ( your choice)
Pre heat oven to 500 F
1. Mix the mashed potatoes with nutritional yeast, and salt to taste.
2. Roll out the pizza dough, cover with the tomato slices, oregano, garlic, and black pepper.
3. Add the topping that you like.
4. Cover in a thin layer of the mashed potatoes, ( I know this sounds strange, but the potatoes keep the pizza from drying out and brown quite nicely)
5. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or till the crust is golden.