Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
3 sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
1 yam, cut into chunks
2 tablespoon coconut butter
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon coconut extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup gluten-free flour
1/4 cup coconut butter
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cup vegan mini marshmallows
1. Bake sweet potatoes and yam in 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix together all filling ingredients with electric mixer until mixed well and soft.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all topping together, except for marshmallows (use hands to crumble).
4. Put sweet potato mixture in pan with toppings and marshmallows on top.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes. Enjoy.