added this 4 years ago
Vegan Tofu Pancakes
What you need:
Vegan Tofu Pancake Recipe:
- 1. 7 ounces silken tofu
- 2. 1/2 cup soy milk
- 3. 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4. handful of craisins (optional)
- 5. one teaspoon brown sugar
- 6. one teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 9. 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 10. pinch of nutmeg
What you do:
- 1. Pour soy milk, tofu and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Pour the mix into a bowl. Slowly add in your flour until you get a thin batter.
- 3. Add your spices and sugar.
- 4. Turn your stove onto medium heat. Add butter or oil.
- 5. Pour in roughly 3 tablespoons of pancake batter and set your heat at low.
- 6. Cook for 3-4 minutes on one side. Flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
1 serving (6 small pancakes)