1 cup grated cabbage
1/2 cup grated cauliflower
1 finely grated carrot
1 Tablespoon grated onion
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
5 Tablespoons flour
2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon ginger, garlic, chili powder, coriander each
1 cup water or veggie broth
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt, sugar, pepper each
3 Tablespoons corn flour, water to mix with
For Veggie Balls
1. Mix first 8 ingredients
2. Form into soft dough
3. Divide into small balls
4. Fry in olive oil, or coat with oil and bake at 375 F until brown.
1. Add garlic and ginger to hot oil and brown.
2. Add chili and coriander and cook for 1 min.
3. Add water/veggie broth, soy sauce and seasonings. Cook for 5 min.
4. Mix corn flour with enough water to make paste.
5. Add paste to sauce.
6. Add veggie balls and serve hot.
For softer veggie manchurian:
6. Add veggie balls to sauce and simmer for 10 min.