You are here

Another reason I love VegWeb...

95% of the recipes I submit I have invented myself a la Iron Chef. (The other 5% are veganised traditional local recipes like tapas and such.) I love being able to view "recipes submitted by this person" because I don't always write them down...or remember them later on.

Be the first to add a comment.

Log in or register to post comments

More Posts Like This